Saturday, January 15, 2011

100 Day Challenge: Day 6

Day 6 - Short term goals for this month and why.

1. Work out on the Wii a few times a week. 
WHY: I need to loose weight and the Wii is fun.

2. Don't eat so much in one meal, 
like last night at this Ukrainian Buffet I went to with my parents. 
WHY: I was stuffed, I felt really bloated even when I went to bed.

3. Try not to be at ends with these students I'm working with. 
WHY: Because its hard to work with them and they are rude.

4. Do some sort of creative crafting, 
whether it be scrapbooking or something else. 
WHY: I haven't done much lately and experts say, 
"Do what you love and you will be happier."

5. Less time on computer, more scrabble or other activity.
WHY: I spend too much time on my computer and 
not enough time socializing with my parents.

-Carla



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...